Our names are Holly & Mark Worrall
We are a husband and wife team based in Perth Western Australia. We have a large extended family & fur family spread out over OZ which are the constant inspiration behind what we do. Dogs, cats, rabbits, fish, sheep, alpacas, chooks, ducks all have their place within our tribe. We personally have 6 very hoppy house bunnies under our roof. We can relate to anyone who loves their animals like their family.
We have many years of experience with the ‘’pop up market scene’’, small business management, operating bricks & mortar stores & building an online presence from scratch. Some of you may already be familiar with our current brand Smooshie Face Treats, for those who are just discovering us now, we have been crafting treats for rabbits & guinea pigs since 2017.
We are so excited to share with you our next adventure. Smooshie Face Pets. This site will be an online store offering a huge selection of Australian made pet products - for all species.
Alongside this we are building three extensive directories for Aussie makers /manufacturers, pet service operators & rescue organizations (no matter how big or small) to help you get in front of the people who want to offer support.
This project is about building a strong community & the mindfulness of how we choose to spend our money within it. We want to support fellow Aussie's passions & help them grow / maintain a presence.
OFFICAL LAUNCH MID JUNE.
We know firsthand how tough it is get noticed or given a chance in the huge world of pets. Since beginning our brand we've come up against it all.
- Market days being cancelled & extreme load of work / expense required to maintain an ongoing presence.
- Drop shippers direct from overseas flooding the industry and pushing small business out.
- Feeling like your just too small to make it, it's so overwhelming!!
- Being ignored by big companies.
- Money hungry competitors who don't really care about the products or the people behind them.
- Unfair wholesale requests, $, Qty, no upfront payment.
- No responses from independents who are comfortable with stock supplied from major international wholesale groups.
- Time consuming platforms like Etsy, eBay, Amazon etc. - and not to mention their fees!!
If you’re a maker / manufacturer of pet treats, toys, accessories, gifts, or you offer a pet based service in Australia for any species (no business to big or too small) WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! We are here to work with you!
Here's how we can help....
If you want to see your products on our site please send through your business information, links, product range along with your wholesale price list to be considered.
If you feel your range is too small, or wholesale isn’t for you. Don’t be shy! Lets discuss getting your business listed on our directory. It’s a fantastic way to get your foot in the door & contact information in front of the people who want to support you because of your passion. A small fee will apply.
The exciting news is the directory for all non for profit & independent pet rescue organizations is FREE - just flick us an email with your info & we will add you to the list.
To help get this community project off the ground we are offering the first 25 makers/manufactures & services a FREE profile listing for 6 months from our official launch day. Reach out to us & we will make it happen :)
Criteria & Important Information
* Your product or service must not be in conjunction with the selling or trading of animals via breeding programs, we support pet rescue & adoptions so this would be a conflict of interest.
* If we stock your products on the Smooshie Face Pets website you will also be listed in the directory for FREE.
* If you stock our brand ‘’ Smooshie Face treats’’ you will be listed in the directory for FREE.
* Your business can be any size to be apart of our listings
*You must have an ABN (Australian Business Number)
Any questions you may have please reach out via email email@example.com or use the form below we are here to help.
We look forward to working with you & hope you enjoy watching Smooshie Face Pets evolve.
Holly & Mark